Skip to main content
Michał Nowak, subsequent employment: Krakow University.
- Doru Sticlet, subsequent employment: National Institute for Research and Development of Isotopic and Molecular Technologies, Romania.
Rafał Skolasiński (thesis). Subsequent employment: Unipart Group, Cambridge.
Pablo Pérez Piskunow, subsequent employment: Catalan Institute of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Barcelona.
Alexander Lau, subsequent employment: International Research Centre MagTop, Warsaw.
Research software engineer
Joseph Weston, subsequent employment: Microsoft Research, Seattle.
- Bernard van Heck, subsequent employment: Yale university, then Microsoft research.
- Shuo Mi, subsequent employment: Aalto University, then CEA Grenoble.
- Ion Cosma Fulga, subsequent employment: Weizmann Institute, then IFW Dresden.
Sebastian Rubbert (thesis). Subsequent employment: ENLYZE, Aachen.
Adriaan Vuik (thesis). Subsequent employment: ABN AMRO, Amsterdam.
Tómas Rosdahl (thesis). Subsequent employment: Rabobank, Utrecht.
Muhammad Irfan (thesis). Subsequent employment: Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Islamabad.
Bas Nijholt (thesis). Subsequent employment: Microsoft Research, Delft.
- Matthias Flor
- Tim Huizinga
- Arthur Prius
- Rutger Engelberts
- Jorn Hoofwijk
- Hidde Dijkstra (thesis)
- Joanne de Leeuw
- Bruno Buijtendorp (thesis)
- Piotr Benedysiuk
- Roeland ter Hoeven (thesis)
- Remon Berrevoets
- Gijs van Hoogstraten
- Jorrit Hortensius (thesis)
- Jaap Wesdorp (thesis)
- Anne Markensteijn (thesis)